A news report has confirmed that Nigerian singer, And Reggae Blues crooner Harrysong has been hospitalized due to food poisoning in Ghana.
According to reports, the singer who is in Ghana presently was rushed to the
hospital where it was confirmed that he had been poisoned via the food he Ate.
The singer has since took to his IG to reassure his fans that he is fine.
“This happened after eating last night he felt dizzy and troubled all over his body. couldn’t even see and was rushed to the hospital and after all the tests doctor confirmed its food poisoning and fever”
Nothing too serious, doctor said it’s ok to break down. Have missed all my interviews and meetings today, but my doctor said I may make it to @verchimusic ‘Shabba listening party tonight I pray’ were the words of the singer.. We wish him a speedy recovery.